A Beginner's Guide to Effective Email
Mirror SitesKaitlin Duck Sherwood
You can find (possibly older) copies of A Beginner's Guide to Effective Email elsewhere on the Web.
One way is to search Google for unusual words in my introduction, or you can look at this (possibly outdated) list of mirror sites:
- Melbourne Australia (University of Melbourne, maintained by Darren Robertson) (up 26 June 2007)
- Pembrokeshire, England (Pembrokeshire Pages), (up 26 June 2007)
- Deutsch: Der effektive Einsatz von Emails, translated by Thorsten Scheffner (up 26 June 2007)
- Indonesia: Panduan Menulis Email yang Efektif, translated by Steven Haryanto DOWN, alas... if anyone knows where Steven is, could you please let me know?
- Kiruna, Sweden (The Information Society) (up 26 June 2007)
- Texas, United States (Internet Resource Guide) (up 26 June 2007)
- Florida, United States (WebNovice, adapted by Phillip Elam) (up 26 June 2007)
There are translations into German, Bahasa Indonesia, and Chinese (both Simplified and Traditional).
I'd be thrilled to death to have more translations. As this is a labor of love, however, I don't have the money to pay for professional translations.
Created 22 Oct 1998.
Note: if you want to mirror the guide, you may want to keep all references to the mirror page pointing here so that it will remain up-to-date.